- A Minute to Learn it - Debt and Borrowing Money
- What is debt?
- What is a loan?
- Tips on Loans
- What is a Cosigner?
- What is the difference between an interest rate and an APR?
- What is Compound Interest?
Now PlayingWhat is a Variable Interest Rate?
- How much should you borrow in comparison to your income?
- How much money should I be willing to borrow for school?
Next PlaylistSaving Money
- A Minute to Learn it - Saving Money
- How to Build a Budget
- What if my Expenses Exceed my Income?
- Make Saving A Priority
- How to Save on Discretionary Expenses
- How to Save on Flexible Expenses
- How to Save on Fixed Expenses
- How to Research Housing Options